A guided grocery store tour teaching skills for buying healthy foods on a budget.
Want to save money at the store?
Want to buy healthy foods for your family?
Need some tasty and healthy recipes?
If you said yes, come join us for a free guided grocery store tour!
During the hour tour, you’ll practice skills like:
- Buying fruits and vegetables on a budget
- Comparing Unit Prices to find bargains
- Reading and comparing food labels
- Identifying whole grains
- Sticking to your budget!
After the tour you will receive a:
- FREE book full of tasty recipes and simple tips on buying healthy, low-cost foods
- FREE reusable grocery bag
Contact us for dates & a reservation ~ 402-462-8821 or a virtual tour option for a group.