From our web site, you can make your gift securely online. Several options are available:
- Make a one-time gift.
- Make a pledge with convenient monthly payments.
- Make a gift in honor of or in memory of someone special.
In addition to donating online, there are other ways you can support the mission and work of YWCA.
Mail your gift to:
YWCA Adams County
2525 W 2nd St Suite 110
Hastings, NE 68901
DONATE STOCK OR OTHER SECURITIES
When you transfer stocks or other securities to the YWCA Adams County, you are eligible for a tax deduction for fair market value. You can designate your gift for a specific fund or purpose. How it works:
- You transfer securities to YWCA Adams County.
- YWCA Adams County sells your securities and uses the proceeds for its programs.
- You receive gift credit and an immediate income tax deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the date of transfer, no matter what you originally paid for them.
- You pay no capital gains tax on the securities you donate.
- You can direct your gift to a specific fund or purpose.
- You can have the satisfaction of making a significant gift now or funding a life-income gift that benefits World Vision later.
Choose from many giving options, including naming the YWCA Adams County as a beneficiary in your will and more complex trust arrangements that provide life-long income.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have questions about any of our giving programs, please contact: Laura Stutte, Executive Director